As I was driving home this afternoon I was struck down by God through the amazing words and voices of the band Mercy Me. I have not heard this song in ages, yet God used it today to get my attention. I often spend so much time trying to figure out what God's will is for me, for my husband, for my family, ect...I try to seek Him in the midst of constructive chaos. I meet with Him at times when I'm often distracted, I try to listen to other people, read books and hash things out with my very patient husband for answers to my longing questions. I do believe God does use those resources in my life, but for crying out loud when was that last time I just sat down and did nothing but listen to Him. I know He has a lot to say to say to me.
Word of God Speak
By Mercy Me
I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
The last thing I need is to be heard
But to hear what You would say
Word of God speak
Would You pour down like rain
Washing my eyes to see
Your majesty
To be still and know
That You're in this place
Please let me stay and rest
In Your holiness
Word of God speak
I'm finding myself in the midst of You
Beyond the music, beyond the noise
All that I need is to be with You
And in the quiet hear Your voice
I'm finding myself at a loss for words
And the funny thing is it's okay
Copyright © TSRocks
1 comment:
Beautiful Jenn! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment