Thursday, January 25, 2007

This post is dedicated to our favorite U of M fans...

...My Daddy (Dan Allen)
and
our very good friends
The Fuchs Family!
We love you and
GO BLUE!

Could it be a touchdown?
Noah says, "Yes " with enthusiasm
Luke says, "you gotta be kidding me, I have to see this for myself"
Noah watches intently as Michigan has the ball!
A huge thank you to my sister, Julie and her beautiful family for all the Michigan gear!
They live in the heart of wolverine country!

3 comments:

The Fox Den said...

Is that Abe Meysenburg wearing Michigan Gear??!!?? I almost fell off my chair... Love the pics of your beautiful family looking so fine in U of M necessities :) I'm about to break out in song... daa, da, da, dadadada, daa, da,da, da....

Hugs and kisses to you!

The Fox Den said...

Wow! I almost cried seeing all that maize and blue. Of course the maize and blue makes me cry more from pain than from joy!

Abe FYI I do own a big red Nebraska hat too!

Nate

The Fox Den said...

I can vouch for him... he sure does although I'm not sure he's ever worn it ;)